This competition will be ending on September 1!
• be a member of
• you get one entry!
• you must make your entry yourself!! it is make your own kiamara, not make a friend/other person make the kiamara for you.
• you will be making your own lines! you aren't allowed to use pre-made kiamara linearts, even if you have been granted access to them for other reasons.
• selling of your MYO kiamara from this competition will result in you being blacklisted and your kiamara will no longer be considered a part of the species; and you will be required to delete the reference and make your design a regular character of another species.
• trading your MYO is fine after the competition ends and your kiamara is an official part of the species.
• terms of service rules apply, found here:
• MYO kiamaras must be approved! Just show me the completed design BEFORE it is posted.
• to get your design approved post a link to your image in the comments on this journal. if you send it to me anywhere else i may not see it! please don't send me notes.
Here are the main guidelines!
• Remember that kiamaras are felines, they have whiskers, and very feline looking faces, although their bodies are more lean and longer legs than most big cats.
• please do not use traits you know that are rare, on the guideline sheet you see the most common kiamara anatomy.
• please only use horns; no antlers.
• if you don't know the rarity of a trait you are interested in using, just ask in a comment on this journal!
• while kiamaras often can have very vividly colored pelts, please dont make a crazy eyeblinding sparkledog design.
Winning - EDITED SECTION!The number of winners will depend on the amount of entries
Winning designs will become kiamaras for free
there will be honorable mentions as well; which will have an option of being bought (this is optional of course, and the price will be announced at the end of the competition)
Entries that aren't mentioned will not be able to be purchased; you of course can keep your designs if you change the species.
Also just an update; im going to be camping for two weeks beginning august 15; so im extending the end date to September 1!
Thank you so much for supporting the species and contributing to the group with beautiful art and designs! I appreciate it so much and we always just want to grow the species.
When you submit your MYO design after it has been approved by me, put it in this folder!